Saturday, March 19, 2011

Getting my shoulder fixed the 30th

 did I already blog about that ? I am not sure LOL anyways I will be getting it fixed ...All three Boys are sick with a awful cold right now and so far I am not .. and I hope it stays that way !!! I have a new laptop been trying to get it all set up the way I like, it  has windows 7 which I do NOT like. I am still trying to get my website up and running but our internet has not been working very good at all so I am not sure how far I will get before my surgery...I don"t think I will be able to much at all with only my left hand to use for at least 2 weeks ...

                       I have been having awful throat spasms for the past week or so ....So I am going back on a softer food diet the pain is like brain freeze but instead of going up your head this come up my throat ouch !!!

No comments: