Friday, April 29, 2011

New CPAP provider

Today I went to get us signed up for a new CPAP provider..The last place did one last lie to me and thats that I am just not in the mood anymore for dealing with crap ...In Decemember we had met our deductable so we ordered our stuff we were still eligable for in 2010 I was told and Randy was told no problem they would have to back order then we would get our stuff well it was a lie they sient the stuff in 2011 and also billed us ..I told them we were lied to and do NOT send us anything more.... I would send them the $59.00 bucks and take us off the records I am still pretty sure they have ripped us off but have been too sick to really look into it ... well I am getting better and will be lookinginto it more, but for now I just need to get us switched us over and takje care of business of what I have to do first then I will be looking over our paper work ...for now I am just glad to be done with those people !!!!!!!!

No comments: