Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our carpet is going bye bye

We found a taker for our carpet Turns out my SIL/BIL need carpet for their rental yeah works good for them and for us ...Only thing is they need it by the 9th so Friday My Moms hubby and his son will be here ripping it out ..Andrew and I have been moving stuff out of the office ..its going to be his new room ...I hope this improves Rylans breathing..
Rylan and I have spend t most of the past two days outside and I think his breathing is better out there but I can't be sure I am going to pay extra close attention tomarrow its so frustraiting and worrisom I just want him breathing better now ...
I woke up with a sniffaly nose this morning ughhh not fun Andrew and Randy are sniffaly too..
Rylan has been playing with the neighbor kids and we spend every afternoon riding bikes up and down the road its a good thing I am getting better LOL ...I am going to run out of pain pills before I go back to my rhumey doc I hope I just get better and won't need t them but I have been living on ibruprofins for years so I don't think thats likely...

No comments: