Thursday, May 5, 2011

sinus pinus

so Andrew and I have sinus infections and maybe Rylan does too he is still having bad green boogers so I took him in his doc was gone so we seen the blood draw doc from when Rylan was a baby ..he wants to try Rylan on a round of antibiotics. That sounds good to me he has been sick for over a month with this breathing thing ...so he is on amoxacillion I am augmaenton and Andrew is on Zpak .
Poor Andrew was so miserable last night with being stuffed up I am praying that is clears up today I have been giving him decongestentes but they are just not working very well I think maybe him I may go into town after Randy gets home and see about nasel spray or something..
Be nice if he was feeling somewhat better before then so we wouldn't need to go !!!

No comments: