Friday, May 20, 2011

Tree planting..

I planted 5 of the leland cypress trees today Wow couldn't believe I was able to manage that.. I have 5 trees left I may leave those for Randy or I may plant them this weekend thankfully the dirt is still pretty easy to dig from when we planted the laurel bushes...I am still working on weaning off the vicodines...... yesterday I only took them in the morning and the afternoon, today I hope its about the same... the ibuprofen works so well for my pain I am just not sure what its doing to my stomach but I am sticking to only 4 a day ..
Rylan and I also went out and stated working on the motor home to get it ready for camping season..... I am really glad I am planning on taking my car with us for our first camp next weekend.
I have a feeling I will probably need to be going to the store .. I also need to get our fishing licenses....I can't wait,its going to be so fun '4 day holiday weekend with Rylan's birthday party and boat races and a full campground... I love a busy campground
I am a people watcher at heart and our spot is right across from the playground, the only bad thing (maybe a good thing is there is no internet) I plan on taking my laptop and working on scrapbook pages for my website.. it will be good to not be able to pop onto facebook :-) I can get some work done ...

No comments: