Monday, April 16, 2012

Solar Animal Repeller

So I.got this for Christmas for my garden ...I wonder if anyone who reads my blog has one and if they really work...my poor stray cat miss kitty will be the first test subject after I plant my garden ...I havn't had a garden since our doggie died about 3 years ago,  he kept all the stray critters out of the yard. So untill the next dog comes around I need to do somethi.g to kerp the deer away we are also going to try the motion sprinkler (, miss kitty hopfully won't be testing that one out :-/ ) I spent a lot of money on seeds so want to protect my investment as much as possable.
        I started a new worm bin for eroupian nightcrawlers and plan on picking up 4 dozen next time I am at walmart or I may order some online. From what I have been reading they are good composters as well as being very good fishing worms and at $3.25 a doz I can kill two birds with one stone or compost bin heheheh and save a few bucks ...plus my freezer is getting to full of food scraps I need freezer room ...
    Speaking of freezers the outside deep freeze is going to get defrosted this summer too its packed to the top ..I am working on eating eating everything that we can to make the job easier. I don't think.I would buy a chest freezer again when we bought it I tbought it would be better as far as the door getting left open and it has been good for that but my gosh its a pain getting to the bottem of it...I just found a bag of frozen bell peppers from 2008 yesterday. I am thinking that the year I started getting sick I guess I could look back in my blog and find out for sure...
      so good news for today I weighed in at 155 lbs I have offcially lost 60lbs that's pretty good ( I may have been down to 154 about a month ago but I can't remember for sure I would have go back and read my blog I have not been to focused on my weight so not sure)  all of my clothes are to big on me even the ones I just recently bought at goodwill size 14 I was up in size 22/24 at my largest and those were snug ...I would be very happy to stay size 14...I am not sure what to do with my clothes I hate to get rid of them because what if I gain it back?  I finally broke down and bought cute clothes in size 2x shirts ...so for now I guess I will get a big rubbermaid bin to store them in cause my closet is stuffed ...


No comments: