Saturday, February 27, 2016

Overwhelmed

I have so much responsibilities...and I get overwhelmed ..I have always taken care of my family.. Randy and I have made sure we made good money decisions..We help people when able, and also try to help others make good choices ..sometimes, many times I have asked Randy if I can just run away, if we can run away ...I don't ask for much from anyone, honestly I really don't ask for anything from anyone for myself..ok I do have Mindi come watch Rylan if I have to go to a appointment and I have had to ask my mom to come watch him a few times.. I had been very sick the past few years...maybe you hadn't noticed LOL "for the past 3 years" but basically if I cant do it on my own or with Randy's help then we do without..I don't see very much of this in others.. I have Randy to lean on he is my greatest support and has been there for me and helped me with our decisions.. he works hard everyday and complains very little.. I don't always have answers for everyone..I feel good about things I have done and overcome in my life.. I am proud of myself and don't feel the need or care if others are proud of me.. I KNOW what I have overcome and what Randy has overcome to be the people we are, and we are pretty damn awesome... I keep plugging along..I have a new chapter in my life and I am just not sure how to go about doing things ..maybe I will write more about it maybe I wont..Just feeling overwhelmed and lost right now and would like to close the curtains, lock the doors, turn off my phone and focus on me and my house but that is not going to happen !!!

No comments: