Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Laundry Day !!!


My facebook posts from this morning :-)

After I fell asleep last night Rylan piled up all these clothes at the foot of our bed(not sure yet from where LOL drawers closets,dirties ughhh) and went to sleep on top... he also had a make up table chair blocking Randys access to the bathroom LOL good thing I use my phone as a light when I wake up early like this !!!
I just noticed that pillow he is sleeping on is one that was on my bed last night when I fell asleep, his is the heart pillow !!
Apparently Rylan woke Randy at 2am to inform him that he put all his clothes in a pile !! Oh man I set the TV timer to off at 11 I was pretty sure we were both tired he had a very fun day with lots of new toys from big lots !! It was like christmas :-)
Well Randy just discoved his work clothes are in that pile LOL a full load of clean that came out of the dryer right before bed !!
Chele said "Oh Boy! Poor Randy. lol and you.........Just my two cents..........when Rylan gets up teach him how to fold and stack them even if they aren't perfectly done."
Me "That's a really good idea in theroy LOL I am not so sure I will be able to convice Rylan OMG I have no idea what it clean or dirty since I hav't been the one that does the laundry I can't get the clothes out of the washer or dryer other than a piece or two myself ...and at least 3 more weeks of this ...I keep telling Rylan when I am old and he has to take care of me I am paying him back LOL I don't think he gets it yet, but he will in about 40 years :-)
Chele " It will take you awhile but I'd show Rylan how to separate them. Have him help you load them in the washer. When they are clean move them to the dryer. When they are dry have Rylan put them on the bed and you guys fold them. After all that work he may think twice before doing something like that again. Tell Rylan to tv or games unless he cleans up his mess. lol
Me "
I am going to do that !! I wonder what he was thinking when he was piling it up ? I am sure he will tell me soon as he wakes up LOL its like he knows soon as my CPAP mask is on he has free rein ,if I try to stay awake and out last him then I fall asleep without my mask and feel like crap the next day and he has free rein cause I am so tired and have no energy to play ...its been a hard few years LOL
He just tAlked in his sleep And he said "I did that, I did all that laundry"
Chele "Well, he's about to learn what doing "REAL" laundry is all about. lol
Me " The rest of the story !!! After Rylan woke up he called me into the bedroom so pround of himself for helping me clean up the bedroom and putting the clothes ina pile so I could wash and them and wouldnm"t have to do it myself LOL I have e...xcuse me had alot of clean clthes on the dressers because its hard for me to open them since my surgery (oh so maybe the clothes have been on top of the dresser for a while uh but the floor was for dirty clothes only LMAO so how do you get mad and a sweet little boy just trying to help his Mama... I said but Mama can"t get the clothes out of the washer or dryer he offered up the service of Andrew I said "what about you he said "I am too little"

No comments: