Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Saboteur

Randy accused me of being a saboteur of our washing machine..It stopped working today first not draining then after I got it to drain it wouldn't spin..Of course when he got home it spun fine. We did another load and that one washed fine too...
I guess it will still be a while before I get new ones I want top loaders but I have 2 friends that have them and hate them, I hate beding to get out the laundry ughh so I don't know whats going to happen ...
Rylan is sick with a cold again he didn't have many cold in his life due to me nursing him for 3 years...... Now he has been sick for at least a couple of weeks this time alone ...he is having shortness of breath...I took him to the docs for it already and his lungs are clear..... I hope he is not getting what ever has made me so short of breath... at first I thought he had a plugged ear but Randy say's he has been doing it for a quite a while,he is able to play alot harder with him than I am due to my shortness of breath so at this point I am going to watch and see for a while longer and he is well and see what his breathing is doing..

No comments: