Tuesday, April 26, 2011

washing washing washing


Been doing laundry all day love my new washer it fits 5 CUs and I like washing 5 CUs at a time ..
ALSO Love the new dishwasher its so quiet compared to my last one... This one is maytag, the last one was kenmore... A total diffrence that last one never did seem to work right... we had it for 5 years..
A family friend will be coming to pick up our appliances to recycle them, the refriderator is going to the rental in town and then they will recyclye the fridge from town {{that has also never worked right from day one}}...Please let these new appliances last a long long time..
Rylans breathing seems to be better, he is still a little short of breath but not nearly as bad..our plan is to rip this carpet out as soon as we can and start installing the lamanet flooring ..Randy and I did Andrews room a few years ago and it wasn't to hard to do so by picking that flooring we will be saving alot in instalations costs... Right now its on sale for .77 sq foot we need to go see if they have a color we like, our plan is to buy as much as we will need then take our time putting it down.. we are also getting rid of this cloth funiture..of course when I bought it everyone was breathing fine I had no idea that it would be such a bad choice for a dirt road when I sit here I smell dust..please please please let these changes fix Rylan and I ! Not being able to breath is awful it takes everything out of you...This has been such a hard couple of years and to top it off one of my friends who I thought was a good friend decied to tell me how to raise my child ..I was so hurt, I cried for a day but then decieded she has her right to her opinion. But I have the right to not have someone in my life who makes me feel bad, even for one single day.....

No comments: