Monday, May 16, 2011

I have just about had it

with 3 of my teeth ...so yes one is the one I have been complaining about FOREVER !!! its too big and since I have been able to start eating normal foods again I am noticing how often I bite that side of my mouth...Its constant..this is the first I have noticed it because it has been a whole year since I have been able to eat anything very crunchy :-( I just want to cry ...my tongue on the other side constantly has a cankor sore from my tongue rubbing it all the time and the tooth right above it has always felt to high but my dentist didn't believe me ...
I called to make a apppointment and they don't have anything till June 22 are you kidding !!!! so I called Joanies dentist and he can get me in June 6th ..he is the one who ground my crown down in February and thought I should see my other dentist but since it is going to take so long for a appointment I don't want to wait ...I am in pain everyday and I need to get things fixed and feel better ....

No comments: