Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So I am back to eating soft for a while

and getting my cheek and tongue to heal!! **ughhh** I swear what a pain in the butta....
Ok I have also decieded to get my female hormones checked..... I woke up to "that time of the month" and basicly no stiffness in my body...I need to keep track of that because most days I wake up and the pain and stiffness are soooo bad I can't even open my pain medication bottle with out alot of effort... it has gotten so bad that I have saved my old bottles that were childproof but easier to open for when I woke up in the morning I could take it right from bed now I make myself walk to the kitchen to get it..
I ran out of pain medication a couple of weeks ago and learned I have become dependant on the pain meds and I didn't even realize it ...
I have mentioned that I was having to take 1~1/2 4 times a day rather than 1 3times a day because of my stupid shoulder...and now whatever the case I am trying to get off of them.... I go back to my rhumey doc at the end of June, so I will see what he says ...I never realized fibro hurt like this...I knew that people had muscle sorness and I figured it was normal muscle sorness like after a day of working out..... but this is soooo much more painful its like every muscle is sore and being held in a invisable vise grip and you can't get out,it never ends...... well today is not so bad, but I know it will be coming back soon... I will post each day :-) so I have a record of what I feel like and when ...

No comments: