Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So I tried to eat mostly soft food today ..then I made steak for dinner sure enough 2 bits in and I bit my cheek :-/ my pain meds for the day were 1-1/2 loratab at 5 am and 2 ibuprofen then 1-1/2 at 11:30 and 3:30 Ibuprofen at 4pm and that's it so far...tomorrow my plan is 1-1/2 in the am then only 1 at noon and then 1 at 5pm and it would be nice if that was it for the day ...My Grandma is coming to stay the nigh and has Alzheimer's so I may need to take more.... I know I am going to be having to do alot more stuff but it will be nice to spend the time with her...I talked with my Mom today and she said that she has really changes since I seen her a little more than a month ago ...It may be kinds of hard for her here because our house is so echoy...Rylan rides his bike in here and will be disappointed to not be able to ...

No comments: