Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Stressed Out

I am just so stressed out these days ..I hope summer helps..I can not function properly ..No I don't want to share about it ...I just hope summer sun lifts me out of this funk ...and my worms are not looking real perky I put more paper and some food scraps in there I think I need may to get more worms maybe I should of left them all in one bin instead of making two for a month food scraps are just going to have to go into the outside night crawler compost pile my freeze is getting full of kitchen scraps ..maybe my worms are doing better than I can tell and I just cant see them working good I have read other blogs and the cure seems to be don't do anything except add paper no more food and see if the little guys can breed make babies and start making my black gold wormy poo....

No comments: