Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Billy dream

I dreamed about my brother Billy last night. We were at a motel for Allyssas birthday and I am not sure that I knew I. my dream that he was passed on but I knew that I had not seen him in a very long time ..I hugged him for the longest time and kept telling him that I missed having him around and then just went back to hugging him ..I hugged him the whole time he was in my dream before my dream moved to the next part ..the next part was Tanya and me and the kids driving along a river/ ocean looking for a place for Alyssa to play. we finally came to a resurant with a playground along the water kind of how Shroeder park used to be with the resturant being up in the camp area...at least when I woke up I realized that it was a dream.and I really won't be seeing Billy in this lifetime and was happy to of seen him in my dream...the night before last I dreamed of my stepmom Sue who died gosh 22 years ago she was happy and looked the same as she did before she passed ...I hope dreaming about people who have died isn't somekind of bad omen..

No comments: