Sunday, April 29, 2012

Reset my stuff

So hopefully my blog wont be disappearing at the end of May ..My plan is to get another blog book printed before then si I will have a hard copy this one will be about $200. buckaroonies but it will be the third book in my collection after that I may continue this blog or I may start a new one so when I print my next one it wont be so darn big and will be a fresh new view maybe a bit more organized with my labels and all LOL..I like blogging if only just for me and my family so I do not want to stop altogether ..Thanks to all my faithful readers I hope that I have brought something to your life in one way or another Thanks fir Reading LaDawn :-)

2 comments:

Randy said...

It's not JUST YOUR FAMILY my love . It is your family, and that's not a just. That's about the best thing we can have!!!!! I love you and OUR family...

Living Creekside said...

awww I LOVE our family and didn't mean to make it sound trivial ..we have come a long ways haven't we gosh 25 years who would of thought