Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MY BMI.... I am just a little fat now :-)

I had to go to the docs today for a yucky sore throat ..she looked in there and seen blisters yikes Is been hurting for a while and this morning I could barley swallow my spit ughh anyways that's beside the point ...she was amazed at how good I look and how much weight I have lost ...I am telling you I get compliments everywhere I go now days on how good I look from my weight to my skin to my hair and even the doorman at 7 feathers complimented me on my fingernails LOL I only paint them myself and I bought a stamp design thing at good will that I use too anyways that's also besides the point ...

I have a BMI of 26 now that is just a little overweight.... 25 would be normal weight MY BMI 2 years ago was 36 that's OBESE.... I am so happy I am not obese anymore ..although I have no clothes that fit me anymore except 1 pair of pants and a couple of shirts I even had to buy new underwear cause mine were really really baggie LOL...I went from size 22/24 pants and 2x shirts to size 14 pants and XL shirts I bought a pair of workout pants (no I dont work out they were on clearance LOL ) size medium and they fit very well....so anyways I am getting skinny ...the chart my doc showed me had a graph on it I wish I would of asked for a printout of it ..imagine the stock-market chart crashing and that's what it looked like ...

Now to get rid of this yucky throat I have antibiotics I hope they kick in quick...
Also Rylan joined cubscouts and had his first pinewood derby last weekend pics to come later and he came home from school today with a metal for the read-a-thon will post pics of that when he is back from playing with his friends :-)

No comments: