Saturday, May 12, 2012

I have gone backwards ..

I have not been feeling so good lately started with a sore throat about 2 weeks ago that turned into severe stomach cramps ladt Saturday ..to severe back and leg pain on Wednesday...I have been dizzy and nauseated to top it of and complete exhaustion..I am.seeing my doc on Tuesday to get a refferal to a neurosurgen to get another opinion on my back because I could not hardly walk Wednesday ...I am very frustraited with my health...I just want to be well and and have a life where I can make plans to do things and actually be able to do them ...if your a prayer please pray for my health.....my poor husband and kids need a mom / wife that feels good and I need that to 10 years of this is just wearing me down and I just don't know what to do when I flair up in pain and sickness like this ...I also have a appointment with a proctoligist to see if he can tell me why when I sit I feel like I have a golfball stuck on the end of my tail bone that is also very painful...so that my blog pity party for the night...who know since my own prayers for myself don't work maybe yours will ...thank you

No comments: