Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another Book

I spent the $155.00 to get this blog made into a hardbound book this will be the 3rd one I have done I hate the thought of all my posts in the past few years to be lost forever ,hopefully my books wont be .Maybe when we are a bit more caught up on bills I will have a soft cover one of all my blogs combined to store in a safe place ..I was saving the posts to my computer so maybe I will see when the last time I did that was and copy all of the posts after that and make a DVD I feel the need to do something I just never get a chance ..when I feel good I feel like I should be doing something around the house like cleaning or cooking and when I feel bad I am not able to sit and do stuff at the computer ..story of my life oh well I don't need to be reminding anyone of the way I feel anymore its pretty much bad days and some good days for the most part things haven't been to bad though...

Update I went for my colonoscopy last week and the doc didnt see anything to concerning there and Monday I will go for a MRI to see if maybe I have a cyst on my coccax ..I HATE MRIs I hope its not the snotty lady that did it last time ughh laying there for 45minutes is really not as enjoyable as it sounds ...dont move move ,dont breath,dont burp, don't fart ,don't move your hand don't wiggle a toe one and on it goes then you have to pay out the ass when your all done blah...why cant someone just find what is wrong with me this is getting so old I cant even make simple plans for anything cause I don't know if I will be bedridden that day you know you know ughhh...ok so now that I have made a update I feel accomplished ...
I will try to get some pictures up next time ..we bought Rylan a 12 ft by 30 inch deep pool for his birthday and I sit at the desktop computer and watch him if I am not outside so I should be able to get some pics organized and up ..right now its raining,a nice warm rain but I am ready for the sun come Tuesday ...

No comments: