Monday, June 4, 2012

MRI is done

I went for my MRI of my cocaxx today. I hope they also got some of my lower spine. The girl said they got good pictures I really hope that translates into " we found out what in the hell is wrong with your back "  we shall see what my doc says in a few days...its so damn depressing to be in pain all the time or like today I had to take my pain patch off a day early cause you can't wear it for the mri we taped it back on but these patches are like scotch tape on fabric they completly loose the sticky after they have been used...ok so the MRI this time was much better than my others it was a newer machine I think and plus I am 65 lbs lighter so it felt a lot more roomy ..my back I noticed after laying there for 45 minutes seems like one side the side that hurts is bigger than the other side so I felt like I was laying sideways on a bit of a hill... they used a contrast dye for the last 15 minutes of scans ...please let these show something please please please....

No comments: