Friday, August 17, 2012

I havent been posting much

I had my blog printed into a book and now I am not sure if I should start a new blog as I have done in the past when I had them printed out into hardbound book form..I will make this short blog though to give a quick rundown of things ...My very good friend JoAnna gave birth to her stillborn daughter Laura on June 26th ohh my such devastation she was full term actually 5 days past her due date and the cord wrapped around her neck and she died while JoAnna was in labor ...let me tell you my heart has been broken for her family there are just no words ..

This summer has been the summer of being flat out broke the renters have been having a very hard times too and will be moving at the end of next week then the process of re renting begins This time we are going to provide water and trash service and just charge a higher rent hopefully we are able to get renters soon and out get back to paying down the CC bill...
health wise I am doing pretty good my weight has gone down to 145 lbs wow I am feeling so good at this weight and don't wish to lose anymore ..
Mindi is back home with us for a while not sure what her long term plans are but we are hoping to get some moola saved up to get her into a house of her own so hopefully housing prices don't go up to quickly .I really don't think they will the economy is so bad right now :-( ..I keep hearing on the news that things are getting better but I do not see that with my own eyes ...so anyways thats the quick update..when I decide on what to do about a new blog or whatever I will post the link here ..

No comments: