Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stinky things..

There is something in this house thats stinks and for the life of me I can NOT figure out what it is and untill I am well I can't continue to try to find it by cleaning, my shoulder can't take it anymore.... and now of course I am sick with a sore throat, sore ears and a cough !!!! I swear I better be well by Wednesday...
Rylan is still coughing poor kid and my SIL who works at a peds office said this dang virus hangs on for weeks, at least the coughing part of it ...have I mentioned how tired I am of being sick and unwell, well just in case I have't here ""I AM""
I love my laptop I am right now, on my bed, making this post, warm under my electic blanket in the dusky light, my keyboard lights up so I can see to type just fine. It was one of my requests when telling Randy what I wanted in a laptop and I LOVE IT ..I hope to make posts more often and am looking forward to when my posts are not just about pain and sickness.... I am not a complainer unless I have something to complain about LOL and I have had my fair share in the past few years ...
Did I post that I am starting my own website ?? well I am. It's going to have my printable baby loss baby books they will be free !! I am going to makes digitial scrapbook pages and embelishments...Wyatt, Tegan and Taylors story and info of my medical woes and google adsence ads ...I have always loved having my yahoo pages for the babies and have missed having something to work on now and again ?

No comments: