Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Real Day off for me ..

Today we stayed home all day I laid on the couch like I really should of been doing since my shoulder surgery. It was very pleasant for me. and my arm felt better the burning is seeming to subside. See the other day I stupidly grated cheese for tacos, since then my shoulder had been burning at the surgery site see on the outside it just looks like 3 little holes but on the inside things were scraped and cut off and I am sure trying to heal from the damage of a large bone spur in there..I will go see my surgern in about a month and I hope by then I am much more improved than I am now and hope to get the go ahead and do the things I need to do around my home .
Well I guess we will see what happens when the time come they did decided to get me signed up for PT but that won't even started till the end of this month I will go and see what they say I thin between my two surgerys it may even be covered 100%
Last week we recieved a bill from CPAP unlimetet for supplies they say they sent we did not get those supplies, so Monday will be all about calling to see what is going on.. I am pretty sure something screwy has been happening since they deceided that Randy and I owed them like $700.00 each out of the blue towards the end of the year...I have my paperwork from doing our taxes and some thing seems very off I thought because we got our machine we may have owed money from then but its all very confusing... when I went in in December 2010 I told them all our out of pocket has been met so just sent what we are eligible for Randy is still waiting on back ordered stuff,.Rena or renee told me they were not doing the auto ship any more that was fine with me ...I have not orederd or received anything for myself this year..but recieved a bill for things I never got ughhhh so frustrating I really may have to get my prepaid legal on the phone and get some questions answered ....Seee I am sick I have a 4 year old I have a 26 year old disabaled son I care for in my home and when I have to track down these mistakes it irratates the crap out of me...
So its pretty much cut in stone I will not do business with the people any longer will be a bit of work switching over, but less stress in the long run for me ...
Poor Little Rylan is still a sick boy coughing and sneezing think I am taking him into the docs if he is not better at all by monday

No comments: