Sunday, July 10, 2011

A lazy day

A lazy day with the flooring done, leftovers in the fridge and the laundry petty much caught up.I am taking the day to relax laying in bed doing nothing. Not sure if I posted that I ann back on my pain medication but I am the pain in my back and leg just comes back anf its so dibilatating that I just can't take it.
  I am loving our new flooring soo much its so beautiful and feels so good on my feet who knew flooring could make ypu so miserable the least stuff was awful we still have it in our bedroom and rylans bedroom randy amd I will take it out when we fix it up for Rylan when he starts sleeping in there. right now he is still sleeping with us a few nights a week, he has a toddler bed in our room but likes sleeping in bed with us if he its making the choice lol.

No comments: