Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Blogger book

I recieved my first blogger book of my blog from being pregnanat with Rylan and the only pictures that were printed were pictures of us YAY I am thinking it dosen't print 3rd party picture that were on my blog ...I am so excited to see what my next blog book Rylan the first year and a half is going to be like :-)
we layed lamanet florring in the office all weekend it looks beautiful can't wait to get the new carpet and lamanet in the rest of the house ...next weekend is going to be a relax weekend and even if it wasn"t we are paying to have the rest done...I think we have changed our minds of the other lamanet we picked ..the lady that is coming out to measure tuesday is kind of a snob ughhh I hate snobby people so we shall see how she acts when she gets out here ...she was upset that Randy had gone in and talked to someone else last week ...well she was on vacation in Cancun how is that our issue ...I had dealing with people that work on commission !!!!!!!

No comments: