Saturday, June 11, 2011

A garden after all...


I couldn't resisist..I have never {{in over 20 years}} not had a garden !! even last year when I was feeling like ~crap~ I still planted a garden...
the year before 2009 in July is when I first started getting sick WOW 2 years of being sick..its been hard and with a 3 year old and Andrew coming home last year it was a bit more hard ...we made it through though.....
Thank goodness for a loving husband and Daddy who didn't mind stopping by the store often after work...
I still suffer from shortness of breath I still get tired very easily and I still think there is something more wrong with me, but for now I am happy with feeling better than I did 2 years ago it may just take me a while to recover I am not a spring chicken anymore hahahahahaha ..I don't know maybe its just a matter of getting my teeth fixed properly, not sure, but thats a start..I had that old familiar chest pain the other night it lasted from about 6pm untill I went to sleep the only thing I can think that started it was sitting at Randys computer maybe the angle i s weird or something I don't get shortness of breath with it so I guess its not my heart...My Mom is very healthy she had a cat scan of her head for reoccouring headaches and a sinus infectionm and the right side of her head hurts all bloodwork and cat scan came back fine, Thank Goodness...

No comments: