Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Getting ready for school


I know lots of you are sad about your little ones going off to school. but in a way I can't wait for Rylan to go. He is so social and I just know he is going to LOVE it.... when ever we go anywhere, like parks and stuff its like Randy and I don't even exist anymore, he is off having fun and making friends ..I have felt so bad about being so sick the last few years and not being able to do all the things I planned in my mind when I was pregnant... like playdates at the park and doing lots of fun things.. so for me I am so excited that he is going to be out with friends and totally in his element.. hopefully he has a awesome kindergarden teacher... the school had to hire a new one because its only a part time position because of budget cuts and the one from last year is moving to a new school for a full time job she was really nice too..anyways just thought I would update on my feelings at this point about how I am feeling :-)

No comments: