Friday, November 11, 2011

Home Made Chili..

I made homemade chili today ...wow is it the prednisone making me feel better or the vitamins and herbs I don't know I just know I am feeling a little better still have the horrid cough from hell thats why I took the prednisone It lingered for Randy and Rylan too hopfully I am getting to the end of of this dang bug,The last time I have a cold this bad was when I was pregnant with Rylan and coughed so hard I started bleeding and went straight the the ER They did a ultrasound and we could see him streched out with his little hands behind his head and his feet crossed at his ankles, he still lays like that. I was only about what 10 weeks along {{I think}}..I had my emergancy cerclage the next morning that was almost 6 years ago exactly ... I am so happy the little guy was able to be saved he is such a joy to my whole family ..I Love you Rylan James !!!

No comments: