Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year....2012

I hope this year holds good things in store...my goal this year will be to finally figure out what is wrong with my back...Last year I was able to get my shoulder and my stomach fixed..the year before that my sleep apnea..so now this year will be my back, oh and I will find out what food allergies I have on January 3rd...lets see last year was the first full year with out my brother Billy and half year without my Grandmother,family functions are just not the same :-( ...I have no resolutions to speak of for this next year I am just going to enjoy and savor the fact that I am here I am feeling better and enjoy what I have the here and now each and everyday...I will.also be getting my final tooth fixed yay as ypu know I have been having terrible teeth experiances with awful dentists ughh ...my most loved dentist that listened to me and fixed my mouth has taken a leave of absence that was so depressing for me to hear, hopefully the other dentist I have scheduled to fix my tooth will be just as good then I will be done hopfully for years and years with my teeth issues ....my goal for my blog will be a post or picture a day,everyday for the whole year...I should be able to do it since I am able to post stories and pictures from my phone ...who knows if I can be so disaplinned we shall see...

No comments: