Thursday, May 26, 2011

Toothache on the other side

seems since I am able to eat real food again i.e. food I have to actually chew, all my crowns I had last year are just to high..... I had one adjusted on my right side molor right before my surgery on my stomach... it was way obviosly high... well now the one on the other side is too high too when the dentist did it I told him it didn't feel right well he acted offened and said it looked perfect to him I should changes right then I am such a dumb ass ...oh well so now I try for a emergency appointment tomarrow and see if I can just get it shaved down to feel better till my appointment on June 6th....
My left leg is hurting again something with the muscle in my shin ..I guess because of the pain meds I havn't really noticed it for a year and plus my shoulder hurt so bad that everything else was blocked out I think all my little nerve thingees in my brain were juist screaming shoulder hurts shoulder hurts shouldewr hurts !!!! ughhhh down to my last 3 pain pills too I guess it will be back to gobbeling ibruprofin and tylenols ...story of my life ...if you are painfree be very greatful being in pain everyday sucks...

No comments: