Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 3

I am tired !!! don't feel real bad...... don't feel real good.... actually feel like maybe a UTI coming on, ughhhh always something /...Maybe tomorrow I will wake up and feel good...I also think that once we get our flooring put in I will feel better too... sounds dumb but I am sick of this subfloor...... I can't take the echoing its just way too loud our carpet is supposed to be in by the end of the week but the laminate needs to be put down first and after it gets here we have to let it just sit in the house for 48 hours ...after the flooring is down then I am fixing up Rylans room for him he is just about grown out of his toddler bed ...I think Randy would like Rylan to sleep in our room forever LMAO its a far cry from when I first brought up the VR and he wondered where would a baby sleep "in our our room?" hahahahahahahaha funny how things change ...now if I could just get to feeling better for summer I would be so overjoyed

No comments: