Sunday, September 18, 2011

My mamas birthday today

Had a wonderful time at abbys pizza ..celebrating my mom my brother james and my mommys hubbys birthday..got to hold and feed baby Zane ohhh he is so sweet...funny when I fed him he was just kind of nibbling on the bottle but when his mama Latasha fed him he was very intently looking her in the eyes and sucking away like a litttle mad man lol...my nephew Billy has a hair cut he is so handsome also brought his girlfriend for us to meet a very pretty girl I can't remember her name though...of course we missed having big Billy and my Grandma there with us my mom gave me a beautiful locket with my grandmas birth year and death year I am going to add it to my chain with Wyatt,Tegan and Taylors birthstones...when we came home I was laying on the little couch and Rylan said my grandma was standing by me I asked him what she was doing and he said giving me a kiss so I said I am kissing her back,  he said are you kissing her with your spirit and I said yes I am kissing her with my spirit ...he hasn't ever said anything like that before ....

No comments: